- We offer Turkish courses for foreign executives, employees, wives and children living and working in Antalya. We provide our students with support for their business and personal lives to better communicate in Turkey. Our teaching methods are designed for the needs and priorities of our students.
Content of the Course Program
- We follow the basics of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Our Turkish language courses consist of 6 levels which are supported with comprehension, listening, reading, speaking and writing skills studies. We also offer various Turkish courses for younger learners with special learning activities.
- Beginner ( A1, A2)
- Intermediate ( B1, B2)
- Advanced ( C1, C2)
Our Course Program (One to One Sessions)
- We have 55-hour one to one standard program for each level. Number of hours may be reduced or increased in accordance with the needs and priorities of customers. Group classes can also be designed with the same plan.
- Our customers are entitled to receive our certificate after completing any program successfully.
Our Turkish Teachers
- Our native Turkish speaking teachers have university degree from related fields with 10 years experience of teaching Turkish to foreigners.